Basically, the IELTS speaking test gives you the opportunity to communicate opinions and information on everyday topics and common experiences. You need to speak at length on the given topic while using appropriate language for the topic.
The IELTS speaking test evaluates your level of language comprehension in terms of oral expressions. During the Speaking Test, you’ll answer questions from a certified examiner and will have a guided conversation with them.
To earn a high score on the IELTS Speaking Test, it’s important to understand what types of topics to expect, what kinds of questions you’ll be asked, and what sorts of answers you should give in Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.
Login to alwaysielts.com to take the full advantage of the course.
- to check the course progress
- start from where you left
- mark it read later or favorite and study even offline
- unlock 90% of the course content(10% for premium users)
- ask questions and get notified on course updates